Monday, March 16, 2009

Mommy & Me Mondays

Today is Monday. We're supposed to go to our Mommy & Me classes but since Bambino is still under the weather, we are staying in. I am currently typing with just my right hand because I have to support him with the other. Being extra-clingy when he's sick, he lives in my arms practically 24/7. I remember the sling that I used to carry him around in and I thought it would make our lives a little easier right now


Yup, easier 'cause I can have both hands free to do stuff. Plus he likes it better because he couldn't be any closer to me this way.

So since we are missing Mommy & Me today, I thought I'd post some of the photos I took from last Monday's class:



He liked riding the "Dinos" and he finds it amusing every time the girl beside him would shriek in joy.



He'd toss those dolls around. It's his first close encounter with baby dolls.



The boys in the "kitchen". Those two boys are about six months younger than him but he is the smallest.



Finally, the parachute ride which we do towards the end of the class. This is the first time we'd done it because we would always head home an hour before the class end - in time for his afternoon nap. Last week, he slept a little early. We were late for class but we were able to stay till finish. Oh but he didn't like this parachute group ride as evident in this photo. He was screaming along with a couple of other babies who disliked it as well.

3 comments:

ivo91 said...

Yes i was like him but when i grow up my skin get better

ivo91 said...

But with hard job straight diet can do any thing! i hope your son will be healthy. Never give up...

Karen said...

Hi Ivo, you have Netherton Syndrome? When were you diagnosed? I have so many questions, can you email me? bogsmom@gmail.com Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.